Hey guys! The new year is now a month old and spring is not so far away anymore. So this is why I want to talk with you about the trends for the upcoming spring/summer season today. Here we go:
1. Denim in all kind of ways. Jeans, Jackets, Jumpsuits, Dresses and so on. Also wearing an all jeans look is totally en vogue this season.
2. The Seventies are back! And I think everybody noticed that already. I also think it’s one of the biggest trends for Spring/ Summer 2015. A lot of trends really belongs to this one like suede, fringe, wide leg pants, and so on.
4. Khaki Normally it’s more a fall/ winter color, but this season it’s also totally wearable in spring/ summer.
6. Sporty Chic Still something from the last season. Especially shoes are still sporty. The most common shoes this season will be white sneakers. Feels a bit like a 90s revival for me.
8. Black and White (mixed or both on it’s own). Especially White on white is a big thing this season. This is definitely my favorite trend, so you’ll maybe see me a lot in black and white this season.
10. Transparency I really think this trend was also there last year. Also it’s one of my favorites. Can’t wait to wear it when it’s getting warm again.
And there are also so much more trends asymmetrical, big blossoms, Judo belts, shirt dresses, kimonos, lace, wide leg pants, platform heels and so on. Let me know in the comments below what’s your favorite trend for spring and summer 2015 is! I can’t wait to read your answers. My favorite one is for sure the black and white and transparency trend. Wish you all a nice Sunday. Hugs & Kisses.
All the pictures are from vogue.com, I do not own the rights.