EN | Happy Friday everyone! Today I have something completely different for you here on my blog. As you can obviously see it’s a little Follow Me Around Video from New York. I actually don’t want to say to much, just enjoy the video!
Please let me know what you think about this whole video and FMA stuff! And also let me know if you would like to see more videos about my future travel destinations. I personally thought that this is a great variety to the written posts about New York. Especially a little addition to my New York Travel Diary where I tell you everything about the best places around town (you can find it here, if you haven’t seen it already). Continue reading →
Happy Friday everyone! Today I finally have my New York Travel Diary for you! As you probably all know (because I already uploaded a few posts from the city) I’ve been to New York at the beginning of September and I absolutely love this city! So this post will be all about my favorite places around town. About where to go, eat/drink/snack, sleep and shop. Because the post is already quite long let’s start directly with my list, so here we go:
One World Observatory
Things to do:
– Brooklyn Bridge Park (& Brooklyn Bridge): Probably one of my favorite places. You have an amazing view at the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Skyline. You can also sit there so you can pick up some food or a snack or something to drink before you sit there and enjoy the view. Also walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, but make sure that it’s quite early otherwise the Bridge is full of tourists. (Brooklyn Bridge Park Homepage)
– High Line Park: The High Line is an old freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side, where plants and flowers are growing now. So it’s really nice to take a relaxing walk there. (High Line Park Homepage)
– Staten Island Ferry: The Staten Island Ferry is free so it doesn’t cost you a penny. Also the view from the Ferry is really nice and you past the Stature of Liberty. (Staten Island Ferry Homepage)
– Circle Line: At the Pier 83. I have to say that the view at the Circle Line Cruise is definitely more beautiful than at the Staten Island Ferry. So if you don’t care about paying something I would recommend this Cruise more. (Circle Line Cruise Homepage )
– Greenwich Village: Probably my absolute favorite district in Manhattan. There are so many cute shops and restaurant and also some rooftop gardens. It’s just really nice to walk around there.
– Jefferson Market Garden: While you’re walking through Greenwich Village you should definitely make a stop at the Jefferson Market Garden. Adress: 70A Greenwich Village, opening is weather permitted, opening times: 10 AM to dusk every day, expect Mondays. (Jefferson Market Garden Homepage)
– Dumbo: is short for Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass and is a part of Brooklyn. The Brooklyn Bridge Park is also located here and the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory. Also there are everywhere super cute shops and cafés.
– Top of The Rock: At the Rockefeller Center. It’s typically touristic but the view is breathtaking. Address: 45 Rockefeller Plaza
– One World Observatory: Also a typical touristic attraction. But the view over the city is insane.
– Grand Central Terminal: I think everyone knows this place from movies and series and it’s definitely worth a visit. Address: 89E 42nd Street
EN| Hey Lovelies and happy Saturday! I hope your week and start into the weekend was great. I’m working on a New York Travel Diary or Guide with all the best places in New York and tips where to go, eat and shop right now. Obviously these are just my tips and my favorite places in the City, but I think there are also some insider tipps in my guide. So stay tuned. I think it will be online next Wednesday.
But I’ve taken so many pictures in New York I already want to share some of them with you today. The first one is taken on the Rockefeller Center, from the Top of the Rock. And even though this is such a touristic place the view is so amazing. The second picture is taken on an early morning on 5th Avenue. Also some other pictures are from the Brooklyn Bridge and also the Manhattan Bridge. And looking at these pictures make me want to go back immediately. New York is such a beautiful city. I’m going to tell you more about my trip their in my Travel Diary. But for now enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think about them! Continue reading →